Monday 30 March 2015

Act 2: Orientation Day
Where am I?
I woke up on top of a hard desk.
My entire body was awfully weary.
I fell asleep in the middle of a boring class before, of course, but...
...But, why am I sleeping on top of this desk right now?
Even stranger, this is a classroom I've never seen before.
Ah well, might as well get to business.

I walk out of the classroom and come into terms with 14 other students.Among Sayaka, Mondo and Junko, I couldn't figure out who they are,so we get to know each other.
This is Kyoko Kirigiri. She suffered from retrograde amnesia,so she can't remember what her title is.
I decided to nickname her Ultimate ????
Byakuya Togami here is well known for the Togami Foundation, making him the Ultimate Affluent Progeny. He is wealthy,as you can see.
This young girl here is Chihiro Fujisaki. However, she is a boy in girl's clothing.
Don't let anyone know. But, his,or should I say her title is the Ultimate Programmer.
Kiyotaka Ishimaru is our class representative. He is strict about rules,making him Ultimate Rule Enforcer(Moral Compass)
Celeste Ludenberg is well known for her gambling skills, thus making her Ultimate Gambler.
Toko Fukawa,world renowned novelist, has entered this academy thus giving the title Ultimate Novelist.
Being the Ultimate Swimmer, Aoi Asahina has excels is athletic sports,but she can be a bit of an airhead sometimes.Her favorite food is doughnuts.
This here is Sakura Oogami. Don't let her apperance fool you as a man. She may be "The Ogre", but she has a kind heart to all of us. She excels in martial arts, so, I call her the Ultimate Karate Expert or Martial Artist.
This big guy here is Hifumi Yamada. Chubby as he may be, he is an expert at anime and manga. His works are popular, thus giving him the title of Ultimate Fan Fiction Creator.
Master fortune-teller Yasuhiro Hagakure has enrolled into this academy. He always says da-be at the end of his sentences,which I find it weird. He went under the title of Ultimate Clairvoyant.
Baseball player Leon Kuwata, like most of us have entered the academy. He was given the title Ultimate Baseball Player by me, because he loves baseball, but one day, he might give up baseball to be a musician. Funny isn't it, giving up one dream to achieve another?

And so you have it. All 15 students living in one big academy. How about a picture to celebrate the occasion?
Here we go......

Great! Now let the orientation (of despair) begins!















No comments:

Post a Comment